Startech Networks, Inc. is looking for an Integration Engineer to join our growing team. This position requires installation, configuration, troubleshooting, commissioning, integration, and testing of 5G, 4G/TE, CDMA, and UMTS on OEM equipment to include Ericsson, Nokia and/or Samsung at customer Cell Sites. Position works in conjunction with Deployment Teams, Engineering Leads, Management and both internal and customer Remote Integration Centers.
Salary: $8,000.00 – $11,000.00 per month
What You’ll Do:
- Deploy to cell site locations to install, commission and integrate customer 5G, 4G/LTE, CDMA, UMTS on Nokia, Ericsson or and/or Samsung equipment.
- New Site Builds (NSB), Carrier Ads as well as Indoor systems including all necessary elements; installation, integration, testing, transport, alarm, power, ground, Cell Site Routers (SIAD, IXRE, SAS-MXP, SAR-M, SAR-F, 7705, Cisco ASR 910, etc), SRS and E911 call testing.
- Ability to Understand RFDS
- Load software and scripts in order to perform configuration as directed by Remote Integration Center.
- Provide troubleshooting support to complete system commissioning and integration.
- Coordinate construction crew and Remote Integration Center efforts during troubleshooting.
- Provide guidance and both physical and remote assistance to other Integration team members.
- Responsible to pick-up OEM equipment from customer or company warehouse location and care for, scan and report on equipment disposition.
- Log detailed daily activities during on-site efforts.
- Complete and deliver End of Day and Site Completion Reports daily.
- Travel throughout a regional territory and other regions, as needed.
- Periodic air travel may be required.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Leadership with skills to positively influence others, collaborate with teammates, communicate on the level of others, listen and understand people in circumstances common in the workplace
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often
- Ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company mission and exemplify leadership behaviors.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 1 – 3 years 5G, 4G/ LTE, CDMA, and/or UMTS integration experience required
- Must have 1-2 years Nokia OEM equipment integration experience
- Must have AIR antenna integration experience.
- Systems support to include T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon and/or Sprint within the past 6 months preferred
- Skilled at installation, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting network systems as they relate to equipment installation and failure Test & Turn-up Experience preferred
- Experience testing and working with Fiber, RF, Electrical, CAT5/6, T1 Copper) and other technologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in cell site environment
- Ability to read and interpret construction/site documents and drawings
- Ability to write detailed reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to crouch, kneel, and twist throughout the work day
- Able to reach, grasp and climb with both hands
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk and drive or ride in a truck for long periods of time
- Must be available to travel up to 100% for weeks at a time if required
- Flexible to work shift work to include maintenance window and weekends if needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy
- Necessary proper Installation tools required for Market specific Scope.
- Local to the market
- OSHA Safety standards, CPR/First Aid, RF Awareness, Low Voltage Safety certification is preferred.