Roles and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and deploy management and sales strategies for new services and support business areas to develop and grow RF engineering, Network planning and design, network integration and PSG services
- Demonstrate a consultative approach to the sale by identifying the prospect’s challenges and prescribing the right solution
- Develop and expand the customer base for wireless network services (4G/LTE and 5G Technologies).
- Oversee pricing structures in co-ordination with delivery team to generate market demand, product upsell, and new customer acquisition
- Coordinates and lead training to evolve high performers into the company’s next generation of leaders sustaining the company’s momentum in business and innovation.
- Stabilized revenue cycles and diversified types of projects pursued that won a mix of short-term, middle mile, and long-haul projects.
- Drive growth in revenue and gross profit in both USA and Canada markets
- Responsibilities include market analysis, developing design guidelines, developing quarterly and annual budgets, vendor selection and management, and evaluating various 4G/5G technologies for implementation
- Develop and execute customer roadmaps
- Build alliances and partnerships to support business growth and complement the overall portfolio.
- Define and implement go-to-market strategies for key growth areas.
To be successful in the role one must have
- University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 20+ years’ experience in selling services in B2B space in Telecom sector
- Relationship with senior level executives in large telecom operators, OEMs, tower companies
- Determined and self-motivated, someone who can lead and run independently
- Demonstrable history of closing large deals and winning new accounts
- Portfolio depth & expertise in area of RF Engineering, Network optimization, Network planning and design, Fiber services
- Preferably should have knowledge of telecom tools that are used in RF Engineering
- Knowledge of Sales Process and Service Delivery Process.