- Manages the key accounts to drive revenue and gross profit.
- Plan penetration in listed accounts or find new accounts, establish and connect with key stakeholders and build relationships.
- Designs proposals and gives input for pricing
- Provide inputs through market intelligence for upcoming opportunities
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies.
- Provide input to strategic decision making that affects the functional area of responsibility and give input in developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively and create valuable professional relationships by delighting customers within company policies or by seeking approvals if required.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach to the sale by identifying the prospect’s challenges and prescribing the right solution
To be successful in the role one must have
- University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years’ experience in Sales role in B2B space in Telecom sector
- Relationship with key executives in large telecom operators, OEMs, tower companies
- Determined and self-motivated, someone who can lead and run independently
- Demonstrable history of growing the business
- Ability to identify new opportunities in existing as well as new accounts
- Portfolio depth & expertise in area of RF Engineering, Network optimization, Network planning and design, Fiber services
- Preferably should have knowledge of telecom tools that are used in RF Engineering
- Knowledge of Sales Process and Service Delivery Process.