Internet of Things
From your car to your coffee machine, the connected era has already begun, and it is just a matter of time before the IOT connected devices are much more spread and available.
A new era
With some industry analysts expecting more than 24 billion IoT devices on Earth by 2025, that’s approximately four devices for every human being on the planet1. We will soon be entering an era where your interaction with machines, and machines interaction with machines will be way higher than today.
We believe it is extremely important that the communication is effective, secure, and reliable. We at Startech Networks therefore have solutions that can help you build just that network which can support the best performance of IOT connected devices:
Our range of solutions
- Coverage Management: Ensuring the source and receiving devices have sufficient coverage available to establish successful connections.
- Capacity Management: Ensuring capacity on networks is not a problem. As the number of devices grow, so does the congestion on the network.
- Frequency Spectrum Design: Using your licensed spectrum in most efficient way. Yes, it is one of the most expensive resources on earth.
- Performance & Connectivity Management: Ensuring that you achieve required KPI’s on your network so that connectivity and performance is never a problem.
- Data Analytics: When you have so much data, the possibilities are endless. We help you analyze it into something much more meaningful.
- Automation: We can help you automate some functions, leading to better efficiency and cost savings.
- Repair & Maintenance: We are there for you, when you need us the most.
- Device Testing: We provide testing services to validate the performance and provide valuable insights.