OSP Fiber Services
OSP Fiber Services
- OSP Fielding
- OSP Drafting
- PE Stamp
- Project Management
Common Fielding Tasks Include
- Understanding of various Tier 1 related OSP Wireline processes and guidelines.
- Understand and perform scoping of OSP related projects.
- Design, provision, document, outside plant fiber optic cable (UG, Aerial, and Buried).
- Understand manhole and conduit design
- Understand work prints from various drafting systems, such as AutoCAD and ARAMIS.
- Create field notes following OSP Design Principles and having the ability to transfer those notes into KMZ file is a plus.
- Create all the requirement on the Google Earth
- Understand pole loading and ROW permit needs.
- Understand FTTx and AT&T GPON design.
- Travel for short business trips as per the business needs.
- Flexible to work 24×7, around all part of USA & Canada.
- We have ability to maintain efficient working timelines while multitasking several different projects.
Common Drafting Tasks Include
- Development of OSP planning/design documentation, plans and specification assembly
- Special drawings/plant records, construction management documentation.
- Design, provision, document, Outside Plant Fiber Optic Cable (UG, Aerial, Buried) and manhole and conduit design.
- Support the design and engineering process by planning and preparing drawings for construction of new, and removal or rearrangement of existing fiber optic cables, and conduits.
- Complete designs in accordance to customer specifications and guidelines
- Work with outside agencies to obtain right of way approvals and coordinate projects with other utilities
- Acquiring permits and or private easements
- Understand highway/road prints, identify conflicts with existing outside plant facilities, select routing of lines and equipment required for work projects
- Ensure the integrity of the customer access network is maintained and provides support for the deployment of access technologies
- Provide on-site construction inspection to ensure design specifications are met.
- Pole surveys, fill OCALC Data Sheets, QC prints, preparation of prints and assist in preparing bid documentation
- Delegate and assure that all crossing agreement requests are allocated and response acquired. This will include Railway, Highway, pipeline, environmental, heritage.
- Perform field survey based on requirement.
- Perform the upper-level complexity of jobs and functions within the district