People have always been the strength of Startech Networks, and the reason for its success.
In Startech Networks Inc., the Human Resources function shoulders this responsibility perfectly and plays a critical role in realizing business objectives by leading organizational change, fostering innovation.
Imagine delivering services that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Today, Human Resources are a strategic business partner supporting business objectives. We work with the Senior Management team to help set the business direction, performance expectations and contribute to decide the strategy and tactics required to achieve business goals.
In Startech Networks, the Human Resources function plays a critical role in realizing business objectives by leading organizational change and mobilizing talent to improve the business’ competitive edge.
In response to the rapid changes in the business environment and to get the best
out of our people, Human Resources has defined the following strategies:
- Recruiting, developing, and retaining a Talent pipeline
- Identify and fast track future business leaders
- Plan individual performance improvement
- Identify and implement performance measures
- Develop a competitive reward package
- Develop a best practice Human Resources function
- Focus on continual process improvement
We continually strive to:
- Help people realize their potential
- Create a work life balance
- Recognize and reward individual and team achievement
- Develop entrepreneurs
- Be a learning organization
- Build a high-performance culture
- Deliver high quality services
- Develop and celebrate diverse ideas, perspectives, and cultures
- Develop relationships that celebrate diverse ideas, perspectives, and cultures
- Provide appropriate working conditions and resources to enable people to do their work
- Respect and be sensitive to the needs of individuals when the employment relationship ends
- Drive passion for quality
Life at Startech Networks
- We here at Startech Networks work with an aim to create a better today, a better tomorrow for our society
- Working on some of the most advanced wireless networks in the world has never been so exciting and inspirational before.
- Our employees work around the clock testing new sites, optimizing network performance, ensuring public safety, and helping our customers improve end user experience.
- Quality of delivery and safety of our employees is something that we place first and focus our operations on.
- Being a services company, employees are our biggest asset, and we strive to provide them with a conducive working environment so that they can excel in their jobs and achieve their personal and organization goals.
- We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to challenge their caliber, to help Startech Networks meet or exceed its customer expectations.
- If you would like to be part of the Startech Networks team, we encourage you to check our “Current Openings” section and apply using the provided instructions.
Everyone has potential; you just have to discover it.
The broad objective of Talent Development at Startech Networks is to develop and enhance the organization’s self-renewing ability.
The Talent management system aims at identifying people with potential; developing their talent through a structured program of professional and personal growth; and thereby attaining the objective of retaining the high-potential performers/leaders.
The employee development process is in line with business strategy and caters to the Succession Planning objective of the organization.
A basket of development interventions based on their career aspirations, scalability is defined for each individual.
The Learning & Development initiatives at Startech Networks are committed to deliver benefits to the employees by ensuring complete satisfaction with need based, timely and high-quality training solutions that contribute to continuous development and growth of human potential.
The training programs include management development, behavioral, functional and technology training.
We are committed to building a learning organization and have established variety of training programs for our employees. The aim of the whole process is a long-term involvement and emphasis on growth and improving the intrinsic level of competence of employees.
Could you be our next Startech member?